viernes, agosto 10, 2007

The best Jerry, the best! V: I am Batman!

Larry Charles y Michael Richards se tienen ganado el cielo por escribir e interpretar respectivamente esta escena.

Kramer cuenta como salvó el dedo meñique de su editora tras tener ésta un accidente:





KRAMER: What did you go up there to heckle her for?
JERRY: Because she came down to the club and heckled me! Give her a taste of her own medicine!
KRAMER: Oh, YEAH! You gave her a taste of medicine, alright.
JERRY: Well, I didn't want her to have an accident.
GEORGE: What accident?
KRAMER: Well, after he heckled Toby, she got so upset, she ran out of the building and a street sweeper ran over her foot and severed her pinky toe.
GEORGE: That's unbelievable!
KRAMER: Yeah! Then after the ambulance left, I found the toe! So I put it in a Cracker Jack box, filled it with ice, and took off for the hospital.
GEORGE: You ran?
KRAMER: No, I jumped on the bus. I told the driver, "I got a toe here, buddy - step on it."
GEORGE: Holy cow!
KRAMER: Yeah, yeah, then all of a sudden, this guy pulls out a gun. Well, I knew any delay is gonna cost her her pinky toe, so I got out of the seat and I started walking towards him. He says, "Where do you think you're going, Cracker Jack?" I said, "Well, I got a little prize for ya, buddy - " - knocked him out cold!
GEORGE: How could you do that?!
KRAMER: Then everybody is screamin,' because the driver, he's passed out from all the commotion...the bus is out of control! So, I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel and now I'm drivin' the bus.
GEORGE: You're Batman.
KRAMER: Yeah. Yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to, and he starts chokin' me! So I'm fightin' him off with one hand and I kept drivin' the bus with the other, y'know? Then I managed to open up the door, and I kicked him out the door with my foot, you know - at the next stop.
JERRY: You kept makin' all the stops?
KRAMER: Well, people kept ringin' the bell!
GEORGE: Well, what about the toe? What happened to the toe?
KRAMER: Well! I am happy to say that the little guy is back in place at the end of the line.
GEORGE: You did all this...for a pinky toe?
KRAMER: Well, it's a valuable appendage

1 Comments:

Blogger Loli said...

Como dice Germi: compartimos alguna obsesión. El otro día volví a ver la escena que en mi opinión merece estar en cualquier Seinfeld Top 10 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UH59CrRZLY

agosto 16, 2007 11:15 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.